ADCB goes live with new loan management system
Chennai,India/Abu Dhabi, August 14, 2013
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) has gone live with Polaris Financial Technology’s Intellect Loan Management System (LMS).
The Intellect product will cater to the bank’s consumer lending product portfolio, and will handle loan servicing, said a statement.
The system supports features such as collateral management, structured repayment and automated delinquency tracking, it said.
It offers the power to ‘click and launch’ innovative lending products, which can be easily integrated with the bank’s existing eco-system and makes it easier to launch new products and respond to changing market conditions and customer needs instantly.
K Srinivasan, EVP of Polaris, said: “Our system will reduce complexities faced by the bank, enhancing its customer servicing levels. Mortgage financing along with the other lines of consumer loan business are now initiated on Polaris’ LMS, helping the bank achieve their objective of using a single window LMS.”
Intellect LMS facilitates all activities from the creation of a loan to disbursal, maintenance, repayment schedule tracking, accounting, prepayment processing, delinquency and charge off processing. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head