Primedia Qatar launches banking directory
Manama, August 4, 2013
Primedia Qatar, a multimedia search solutions provider for end users, has released the first edition of its newest banking directory: Qatar Banking and Finance.
The directory is the latest addition to Primedia international’s publications portfolio specialized in the banking and finance industry.
Qatar Banking and Finance features comprehensive listings of banks, financial institutions, investment, insurance and support companies, Who’s Who section of the industry leaders and expert insights, among others.
With this new dedicated brand, Primedia now offers the industry’s stakeholders five exclusive opportunities to maximise their visibility locally, regionally and internationally: Banks in Bahrain, Arab Banking & Finance, Qatar Banking & Finance, Banking & Finance Directory UAE, and Global Islamic Finance.
“We are excited to publish the first edition of the Qatar Banking and Finance directory. Industry leaders have been very enthusiastic about this project and there is no doubt that Qatar Banking and Finance is the most trustful reference for the developing Qatari banking segment,” said chief operating officer Aldrin S Menezes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov