Investcorp buys Tyrrells for $15m
Manama, August 1, 2013
Bahrain-based private equity investor Investcorp said on Thursday it had acquired premium crisp and snack maker Tyrrells Potato Crisps from Langholm Capital for 100 million pounds ($150 million).
Last month Investcorp bought a 38 percent stake in a Saudi oil and gas services company and was expecting to complete up to three more deals through its $1 billion Gulf fund in 2013, an executive at the firm said.
The investment management group reported on Tuesday a 56 percent rise in full-year net income, helped by strong growth in fee income. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head