Burgan Bank wins top award
Kuwait, July 30, 2013
Kuwait-based Burgan Bank won the “Best Domestic Retail Bank of the Year” award from the Asian Banking and Finance Magazine, a financial news publication.
Asian Banking and Finance Awards 2013 was held in Singapore recently, where judges from global institutions identified banking products, activities, technologies, services as well as strategies that continue to enhance the overall banking and finance sector.
Venkat Menon, chief operations officer and acting chief retail banking officer, said: “We are proud of to have received this important accolade, which mirrors innovation and creativity behind our growing retail banking business. This award recognizes the bank’s remarkable success and is a testament to the continuous investments in delivering top products and high quality services to our growing number of customers.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head