DFM accredits 2 brokerage firms for market access
Dubai, July 30, 2013
Dubai Financial Market (DFM) said ADIB Securities and EFG Hermes have been accredited to provide direct market access (DMA) for global brokers.
DFM is currently processing similar applications from other brokerage firms in collaboration with the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA).
It permits brokerage companies to mandate a global broker to use its DMA access point to place buy and sell orders in the form of electronic trading via the internet, allowing global brokers to directly trade on the market.
This development underlines the growing interest from international investors towards DFM listed securities. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school