Bahrain to host liability insurance forum
Manama, July 30, 2013
The General Arab Insurance Federation (Gaif) in cooperation with the Bahrain Insurance Association (BIA) is set to host the “Professional Liability Insurance Forum” in October.
The forum to be held under the patronage of the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) will take place at the Ritz Carlton, Bahrain on October 21 and 22.
Over 300 high level members of Gaif leading insurance firms, other industry players in addition to banks and corporates from the GCC and Mena as well as Africa will take part in the forum.
The issues to be discussed at the forum will include developing the market-place for liability insurance, managing the emerging needs of liability insurance within the region and networking with insurance professtionals.
The attendees will include CEOs and executive managers, regulatory authorities, doctors and health professionals, human resources professionals of all industries, financial professionals, engineers and architect, attorneys, accountants and auditors, IT professionals, insurance professionals and underwriters and insurance consultants and brokers. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business