Bahrain to host liability insurance forum
Manama, July 30, 2013
The General Arab Insurance Federation (Gaif) in cooperation with the Bahrain Insurance Association (BIA) is set to host the “Professional Liability Insurance Forum” in October.
The forum to be held under the patronage of the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) will take place at the Ritz Carlton, Bahrain on October 21 and 22.
Over 300 high level members of Gaif leading insurance firms, other industry players in addition to banks and corporates from the GCC and Mena as well as Africa will take part in the forum.
The issues to be discussed at the forum will include developing the market-place for liability insurance, managing the emerging needs of liability insurance within the region and networking with insurance professtionals.
The attendees will include CEOs and executive managers, regulatory authorities, doctors and health professionals, human resources professionals of all industries, financial professionals, engineers and architect, attorneys, accountants and auditors, IT professionals, insurance professionals and underwriters and insurance consultants and brokers. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award