Alkhabeer Capital wins top banker award
Jeddah, July 27, 2013
Alkhabeer Capital, a leading investment and asset management firm was awarded the “Best Islamic Fund Manager” at a ceremony for leading Islamic financial institutions across the region, in Dubai.
The Banker Middle East Industry Awards was held at the Emirates Towers Hotel and was attended by more than 450 senior financiers from around the Mena region.
Nominees for the awards were short-listed from hundreds of top Islamic institutions and votes were cast by registered readers of the Banker Middle East, Islamic Business & Finance, FinanceME, Wealth Arabia magazines as well as users of cpifinancial.net
Ammar Shata, chief executive officer of Alkhabeer Capital, said: “We have grown rapidly in recent years and are now well positioned to offer our investors best-in-class investment solutions. Our solutions are a mix of regional and international investment opportunities that maximise our investors’ returns and provide enduring value.”
“I would like to thank Alkhabeer colleagues for their commitment and contributions and I look forward to reporting on future progress in due course,” added Shata.
The annual ceremony is designed to highlight, encourage and reward the exceptional performance and contribution in the growth of the international Islamic business and finance community. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity