Mashreq launches international travel promotion
Dubai, July 23, 2013
UAE-based financial institution Mashreq has launched a promotion for its customers who have plans to travel abroad this summer, valid till the end of August.
Customers will get dining vouchers worth Dh100 ($27) from the Al Shaya group, when the value of the card members’ international spend across multiple transactions in multiple countries reaches Dh5,000. If their spend touches Dh10,000, they get two vouchers and so on, said a statement.
Card members can redeem these vouchers on their return at leading restaurants including PF Chang’s, Al Forno, Starbucks, Texas Roadhouse and Pinkberry.
Credit card holders will also get a 5 per cent cash back on withdrawals from any ATM, across any country, said the statement.
Nimish Dwivedi, head of Payments, said: “Since this is the time when most of our card members travel internationally, we want to provide them with never before convenience and unmatched benefits through our value packed offer. This innovative platform helps us in effectively engaging with our card members through complimentary premium dining over and above the bouquet of rewards, cash back and Travel Protect”. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk