Insurance House appoints new CEO
Abu Dhabi, July 20, 2013
Insurance House PSC (IH), a publicly listed company on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market, has announced the appointment of Ahmad Idris as chief executive officer (CEO).
Ahmad Idris is a leading professional in the insurance industry with more than 36 years experience within the UAE and internationally.
Mohammed Abdulla Alqubaisi, chairman of Insurance House, said: “We are pleased to welcome Ahmad Idris to our family as chief executive officer of Insurance House. With determination to accelerate business growth and mark additional success and achievements to Insurance House, Idris’s strategic management skills and extensive experience in the Insurance industry will surely be essential as he takes up the challenge of leading Insurance House to another level.”
Idris said: “Insurance House has achieved many remarkable milestones in a short period of time. It is certainly an honor to be part of this family. I intend to strengthen IH’s position to be a leading company in the insurance industry in the UAE. It is a big responsibility to build up on what Insurance House has achieved so far in the UAE market. Insurance House has invested in the right people and infrastructure to realise its growth plans which shall enhance my mission".
Idris will be succeeding Mohammed Othman, the former general manager of Insurance House, who established Insurance House and drove it to remarkable success in a short period of time.
Insurance House is provider of insurance products and services, meeting international standards in compliance with local requirements ranging from conventional to specialized insurance classes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school