SABB appoints new GM
Riyadh, July 15, 2013
Saudi British Bank (SABB) has appointed Mohammed Al Dawood as the general manager of commercial banking across the kingdom.
Al Dawood started his career with SABB in 1996 as a participant in the highly-selective “Senior Management Development Program”, before going on to work for a number of financial institutions.
David Dew, managing director of SABB, said: “I am delighted at the return of Mr. Al Dawood to SABB. His appointment exemplifies SABB’s success in attracting young Saudi graduates, developing their professional skills, and assisting them in progressing through their careers to positions of senior management. With such focus and opportunities, SABB continues to be a preferred destination for qualified and ambitious young Saudi talents.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head