QInvest funds join global platform
Doha, July 8, 2013
QInvest, Qatar’s leading investment bank, has announced the inclusion of QInvest Managed Account Platform (QMAP) funds to the Global Fund Platform of top 10 global custodian and asset servicer RBC Investor & Treasury Services.
QMAP, launched by QInvest in the first quarter of 2013, is the world's first open architecture Sharia'a compliant managed account fund platform, which brings the capabilities of some of the best managers in the world to investors, who would like to adhere to the principles of Sharia'a.
Through the RBC Investor & Treasury Services’ platform, investors and fund selectors from across the globe that use the platform’s open architecture environment can now access a wide selection of Sharia’a compliant funds, said a statement.
“The Global Fund Platform helps both managers and buyers fully exploit and adapt to the changing dynamics of the global fund distribution market. It allows fund buyers to optimise fund selection with access to over 90,000 share classes registered with a network of over 400 transfer agents,” it said.
Tamim Hamad Al-Kawari, QInvest's CEO, said: “QMAP is a pioneering solution that provides QInvest clients and shareholders with a new investment platform that comply with Islamic Sharia’a. We are very pleased to include QMAP offering on the RBC Investor & Treasury Services distribution platform. This will significantly strengthen QInvest’s reach to global investors”. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units