Bahrain Islamic elects new board
Manama, July 8, 2013
Bahrain Islamic Bank, a leading Islamic lender in the Kingdom, has elected a new board of directors under the chairmanship of Abdul Razak Al Qassim.
Khalid Mohammed Al Mannai has been named the new vice chairman of the bank, said a statement from BiSB.
The other members are Talal Ali Abdulla Al Zain, Khalil Ebrahim Nooruddin, Mohammed Al Zarrouq Rajab, Mohammed Ahmed Abdulla Ali, Fatima Abdulla Budhaish, Ebrahim Hussain Ebrahim Abdul Rahman and Osman Ebrahim Naser Al Askar, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity