Al Rajhi to distribute $600m in dividend
Dubai, July 4, 2013
Al Rajhi Bank, Saudi Arabia's largest listed lender, said it would distribute dividends worth 2.25 billion riyals ($599.9 million) for the first six months of 2013.
This was equivalent to 1.5 riyals per share, according to a statement posted on the Saudi stock exchange late on Wednesday.
The amount is slightly higher than the 1.25 riyals per share which the bank paid last year.
Al Rajhi is expected to release its second-quarter earnings around July 16. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business
- Islamic finance 'facing integration challenge'
- Bahrain tops in developed Islamic finance sector
- DME sets new trading records