Mashreq wins 3 top awards
Dubai, July 3, 2013
Mashreq, a leading financial institution in the UAE, has been recongnised for its retail, technology and Islamic operations at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2013, held in Dubai recently.
The bank’s retail operation was awarded ‘Region’s Best Banking Innovation’ for its financial products and solutions such as Mashreq Max, Mashreq GO, Salaam, Snaap, Majestic Loan and the several products designed to give maximum value to its customers, said a statement.
The Islamic banking division Mashreq Al Islami was awarded ‘Best Islamic Window in the Region’, for its Shariah compliant products and services.
The bank was also awarded the ‘Best Technology Implementation’ for its core banking transformation from old to the new systems, which was done over weekends and at times of least customer activity, it said.
Nominees for the awards were selected by a panel of banking and financial experts, which were then voted by the readers of Banker Middle East magazine, based on the institutions’ overall performance, innovations and growth over the last 12 months. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Alkhabeer buys into UAE's Express Group
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low