Finance House wins Bankers ME award
Abu Dhabi, July 3, 2013
Abu Dhabi-based Finance House has been awarded Best Corporate Finance Company in the Middle East for the second consecutive year at the recent Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2013.
During the ceremony, Finance House chairman Mohammed Abdulla Alqubaisi was honoured by receiving “Lifetime Achievement Award” as recognition for his achievements in the financial industry within the UAE.
“We continuously seek to be the best in all what we do, in order to serve our corporate clients with the highest caliber of professionalism to become their favorable financial partner,” said Alqubaisi.
Commenting on his ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’, Alqubaisi said: “I am honoured to receive the Lifetime Achievement award, and I consider it as a proof that dreams are only realized through precision and hard work.”
“Finally I would like thank and dedicate both awards to our professional team, for their relentless contribution to our success that helped us reach advanced positions in the UAE financial market, and also to our clients for their continued trust”, concluded Alqubaisi.
The Banker Middle East Industry Awards are annual awards designed to recognize banks and financial institutions that are either exceptionally groundbreaking or innovative within the Mena region. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units