Finance House wins Bankers ME award
Abu Dhabi, July 3, 2013
Abu Dhabi-based Finance House has been awarded Best Corporate Finance Company in the Middle East for the second consecutive year at the recent Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2013.
During the ceremony, Finance House chairman Mohammed Abdulla Alqubaisi was honoured by receiving “Lifetime Achievement Award” as recognition for his achievements in the financial industry within the UAE.
“We continuously seek to be the best in all what we do, in order to serve our corporate clients with the highest caliber of professionalism to become their favorable financial partner,” said Alqubaisi.
Commenting on his ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’, Alqubaisi said: “I am honoured to receive the Lifetime Achievement award, and I consider it as a proof that dreams are only realized through precision and hard work.”
“Finally I would like thank and dedicate both awards to our professional team, for their relentless contribution to our success that helped us reach advanced positions in the UAE financial market, and also to our clients for their continued trust”, concluded Alqubaisi.
The Banker Middle East Industry Awards are annual awards designed to recognize banks and financial institutions that are either exceptionally groundbreaking or innovative within the Mena region. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award