Finance House wins Bankers ME award
Abu Dhabi, July 3, 2013
Abu Dhabi-based Finance House has been awarded Best Corporate Finance Company in the Middle East for the second consecutive year at the recent Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2013.
During the ceremony, Finance House chairman Mohammed Abdulla Alqubaisi was honoured by receiving “Lifetime Achievement Award” as recognition for his achievements in the financial industry within the UAE.
“We continuously seek to be the best in all what we do, in order to serve our corporate clients with the highest caliber of professionalism to become their favorable financial partner,” said Alqubaisi.
Commenting on his ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’, Alqubaisi said: “I am honoured to receive the Lifetime Achievement award, and I consider it as a proof that dreams are only realized through precision and hard work.”
“Finally I would like thank and dedicate both awards to our professional team, for their relentless contribution to our success that helped us reach advanced positions in the UAE financial market, and also to our clients for their continued trust”, concluded Alqubaisi.
The Banker Middle East Industry Awards are annual awards designed to recognize banks and financial institutions that are either exceptionally groundbreaking or innovative within the Mena region. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals