New MD joins Deloitte reorganisation services team
Dubai, June 25, 2013
Deloitte Corporate Finance Limited (DCFL) has appointed James Dervin as a managing director in the Middle East North Africa Reorganisation Services team effective June 1.
Dervin has been with Deloitte since 2005, initially based in London working in the restructuring services team on high-value, complex, international restructurings and during which time he also undertook a 17-month secondment to Lloyds Banking Group’s Business Support Unit at the peak of the financial crisis, focused on the restructuring of large public syndicated and bilateral exposures, said a statement.
Having led a number of projects across the GCC whilst based in the UK, he transferred to the Middle East in early 2012 and over the last year has played an integral part in the rapid growth of the Reorganisation Services business and joins an illustrious list of business leaders at Deloitte, it said.
The Deloitte Reorganisation Services team is a market-leading restructuring advisory business acting for corporates, family offices, government entities and lenders of varying sizes, across all sectors in the GCC. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business
- Islamic finance 'facing integration challenge'
- Bahrain tops in developed Islamic finance sector
- DME sets new trading records