Nexus launches Kuwait operations
Dubai, June 19, 2013
Nexus Financial Services, a division of one of the GCC’s largest and most respected independent insurance brokers, has launched its operations in Kuwait in line with its regional expansion plans.
The company is a part of Nexus Group, which has over 22 years’ experience in the region, and hopes to stand out for its world-class commitment to quality and forensic attention to detail.
Nexus’ move into Kuwait is a key part of a wider regional expansion drive. The company already has offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Lebanon and Bahrain.
“Kuwait a key strategic market for us and we are proud to place it at the forefront of our expansion plans,” remarked Mahmoud Nodjoumi, the CEO and founder of Nexus Group.
“Our overriding ambition is to offer customers the best possible insurance advice in the most transparent, professional manner possible. I have no doubt that we can raise the bar here and appeal to a wide range of customers across the country. In particular, we will stand out for our ability to offer solutions that are intricately tailored to suit individual needs,” he noted.
Sunit Arora, the general manager for Nexus Financial Services in Kuwait, said: "I am honoured and excited to head up the operations in Kuwait. We are very optimistic that we can have a positive impact on the insurance sector by providing impartial and professional financial advice to both private and corporate clients."
"This is a fantastic, potential-rich and innovative country and we look forward to making a positive difference in the community," he noted.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain