Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
Riyadh, June 17, 2013
Saudi Arabia's non-oil exports surged about 3.3 per cent in April to hit SR17.8 billion ($4.74 billion) when compared to SR17.2 billion last year, showed official data from the world's largest oil exporter.
The non-oil exports account for about 12 per cent of the overall exports of the kingdom, said Saudi Arabia's Central Department of Statistics and Information.
The non-oil imports too surged 8.5 per cent in April to SR53.4 billion from SR49 billion last year, the data stated.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth