NBAD launches new Dubai branch
Dubai, June 17, 2013
The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) has launched its 18 branch in Dubai at City Tower 2.
“The opening of City Tower 2 branch is part of NBAD’s growth strategy to expand in key areas and bring banking solutions closer to the customers,” said Abdulla Bin Khalaf Al Otaiba, the senior general manager of the Domestic Banking division.
The branch was opened by Al Otaiba, Michael H. Tomalin, the group chief executive of NBAD and other senior executives of the bank.
It will provide a full range of savings, loans, cards and investment products as well as 24-hour electronic banking services to present and prospective clients.
“The new branch is strategically located in Sheikh Zayed Road and it will complement the other NBAD branches in Dubai,” explained George Beatty, the GM (Consumer and Elite Banking).
“Adding City Tower 2 branch in one of Dubai’s busiest area is part of NBAD’s efforts to meet the increasing customer demands for banking services and delivering excellent customer experience.”
NBAD has one of the largest branch and ATM networks in the UAE, with nearly 583 ATMs across the nation to complement its 126 branches.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: National Bank of Abu Dhabi |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head