AXA launches custom car insurance solution
Dubai, June 9, 2013
AXA Insurance Gulf, a leading non-life international insurer, has launched a new solution which offers customers the choice to select the car insurance covers and options they need.
AXA Motor Select offers a reasonable entry price for insurance solutions and targeting all customers with a car value below Dh150,000 ($40,800).
“Today, car insurance is under price pressure and becomes more and more a commodity notably driven by the internet offers. However, customers should not get lost and should still look for products that fit their needs,” said Jérôme Droesch, CEO of AXA Gulf.
“They should not sacrifice the Quality of Service when buying car insurance as they might regret it at the time of a claim. Premium brands such as AXA, now has great value for money offers while not sacrificing the Quality of Service.
“Based on customer feedback and expectations, AXA Gulf has responded to this demand by upgrading its motor offer to give customers the flexibility to choose only the covers they need to get the best price.
“With this value proposition, we differ not only with our high standard insurance solutions but also with products that fulfil basic insurance needs in a professional and trustworthy way. Motor Select helps us target vehicles with a value below Dh150,000 – offering them a top end product at an affordable price,” Droesch added.
In addition to the new innovation in the competitive vehicle insurance landscape, AXA Gulf also offers substantial additional attributes – world-class claims 24/7 helpline, superior service levels, full internet offer with a 5 per cent discount, international brand and unique product features – to reinforce its leadership in the sector.
“Whether you need basic or comprehensive car insurance, AXA Gulf has a new range of affordable options backed up with the same AXA guarantees of quality and service – irrespective of the covers the customer has chosen,” Droesch said.
Customers will also benefit from other added services as per the normal product offer such as the ‘1hour guaranteed road-side assistance’ as well as the ‘priority repair service’ – under which the repairs on your vehicle will start on the day you drop it at one of the AXA approved workshops. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO