Turk Telekom signs $300m loan with ENBD
Istanbul, June 7, 2013
Turkish telecommunications company Turk Telekom signed a $300 million loan deal with Emirates NBD Bank, it said on Friday.
Turk Telekom said the annual rate on the 3.5 year bond will be Libor +2.68 percent. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business
- Islamic finance 'facing integration challenge'
- Bahrain tops in developed Islamic finance sector
- DME sets new trading records