ENBD marks branch-focused 50th year
Dubai, June 5, 2013
UAE-based Emirates NBD, a leading bank in the region, inaugurated its retail branches-focused 50th anniversary celebrations, at the head office branch.
The programme started with a cake cutting ceremony attended by Hesham Al Qassim, vice chairman, Rick Pudner – Group CEO, Emirates NBD, board members and the bank’s Executive Committee.
This was followed by the senior bank officials signing a large greeting card, and a group picture taken at the giant 50 flower bed at the bank’s head office.
This event is also the inauguration of a roadshow by the bank’s senior management, to key branches nationwide and international offices, to celebrate Emirates NBD’s 50th anniversary of banking operations with the employees and staff. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity