Deloitte releases tax handbook
, June 4, 2013
Deloitte released its 2013 Annual Middle East Tax Handbook, highlighting the most current tax rules and regulations impacting the region, at a tax conference held recently.
The two-day seventh annual regional Tax Conference, covered discussions on significant developments related to tax affairs, anti-avoidance initiatives and a range of tax aspects, including the regional tax landscape, and cross-border developments in relation to double taxation treaties and withholding taxes.
In addition, a number of breakout sessions were held, covering a diverse range of topics such as country-specific updates, indirect taxation, European holding structures, aviation taxation, FATCA and compliance outsourcing. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark