QInvest wins Euromoney excellence award
Doha, June 4, 2013
Qatar’s leading investment bank QInvest, has been recognised as Qatar’s Best Investment Bank in Euromoney’s 2012 awards for Excellence.
The awards, one of the most prestigious in the financial sector globally, were announced at a dinner attended by a consortium of industry professionals in Shangri la Hotel in Dubai.
Tamim Hamad Al-Kawari, QInvest’s CEO, said: “QInvest is delighted to be recognized by Euromoney as the Best Investment Bank in Qatar. We are committed to delivering innovative financial solutions for our clients that comply with Islamic Sharia’a across the full spectrum of advisory, financing and investment activities.
“This award is a significant achievement for the experienced and talented team we have assembled at QInvest. This award is testament to the progress we have achieved and our expected future growth trajectory.”
Euromoney Awards for Excellence recognizes financial institutions based on judgments of their team of editors, journalists and researchers analyzed in conjunction with their own market knowledge and research before the final decision is made by the editorial committee. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk