Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
Manama, May 21, 2013
Bahrain-based Nonoo Exchange Company (NEC) opened its 16th branch in East Riffa yesterday.
The event was held under the patronage of Sheikh Abdulrahman bin Ali Al Khalifa, general director of land registration. The opening was attended by Ebrahim Janahi, CEO of Mode Holdings, and NEC management members.
Fuad Nonoo, chairman of the board, said: "The opening of this new branch is an important strategy to provide customers with new and unique services."
He also said that an agreement has been signed with Indian School under which parents will be able to pay the school fees through any branch of NEC. A deal has also been signed with Al Baraka Bank, under which all 'Mycard' holders will be able to have the related services for this product through any branch of NEC. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha