Al Baraka summit to discuss financial trends
Manama, May 20, 2013
Al Baraka Banking Group (ABG) will hold its 34th symposium for the Islamic economy at Hilton Hotel, Jeddah, in July to discuss emerging banking and financial trends.
"I thank ABG chairman Shaikh Saleh Abdullah Kamel, for the adoption, management, financing and direct supervision on this symposium to achieve success," said president and chief executive Adnan Yousif.
He praised scholars, researchers, executives and those working in the Islamic banking industry for their support.
"I commend the efforts of institutions that support Islamic banking and ABG units, which provided us with their important experiments, subjects and issues to be discussed in this symposium," stated Yusif.
"I also would like to thank the organising committee for their efforts which resulted in this great work," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business
- Islamic finance 'facing integration challenge'
- Bahrain tops in developed Islamic finance sector