Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
Manama, May 16, 2013
PineBridge Investments, a leading global, independent asset manager, has appointed Wael Aburida as chief investment officer (CIO) for Mena and Turkey.
Aburida will lead PineBridge's Mena private equity and real estate team covering Mena and Turkey, with responsibility for deal origination, negotiations, execution, portfolio management and exits.
Based in Bahrain, Aburida will report to Pinebridge Investments Midle East chief executive Talal Alzain.
"Wael is an ideal fit for PineBridge, bringing a broad range of global and regional expertise that will help us meet growing client demand for private equity and real estate solutions," said Alzain.
Aburida said : "While private equity is slowing in some developed markets, there is significant regional demand for proprietary private equity and real estate deals. We will be capitalising on this demand for high quality direct investment opportunities, rigorous due diligence and active portfolio management of investments.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey