Abu Dhabi Islamic Q1 net profit up 8pc
Abu Dhabi, May 7, 2013
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank reported a first quarter net profit of Dh389.6 million ($106.07 million), up 8.1 per cent from the prior-year period, company statement said on Tuesday.
Group net profit for the quarter was Dh340.1 million, up 10.7 per cent.
Abu Dhabi's biggest sharia-compliant bank by market value said total credit provisions and impairments for 2012 stood at Dh156.8 million.-Reuters
Tags: Abu Dhabi Islamic bank |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'