KFH-Bahrain launches new campaign
Manama, May 2, 2013
KFH-Bahrain has announced another first with the launch of its new Libshara savings account campaign.
Under the new campaign, customers are provided the chance of winning prizes worth over $2 million and grand prizes of four large plots of prime land, each measuring 5,380 sq ft, in Sarat, Diyar Al Muharraq, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication..
"We are delighted to offer our loyal clients the new Libshara campaign with even greater prizes," KFH-Bahrain executive manager and banking group head Khalid Rafea said.
"This account was named Libshara because it is an Arabic vernacular meaning of the announcement of unexpected great news and this continues to be the aim of new campaign.
"We are expecting an even greater demand for our second campaign," he added.
Libshara is an investment savings account that is compliant with Sharia principles and offers more than 55 cash prizes monthly. It is available to people of all nationalities residing in the kingdom.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: KFH-Bahrain |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue