Kipco reports flat Q1 net profit
Kuwait, April 30, 2013
Kuwait Projects Co (Kipco), the country's largest investment company by assets, reported flat first-quarter net profit on Tuesday, a bourse filing said.
Net profit in the three months to the end of March was 8.57 million dinars ($30.1 million), compared with 8.48 million dinars in the same period last year.
Shares in Kipco, a major regional investment house with stakes in media, industrial, financial and real estate companies, closed at 430 fils on Tuesday. There are 1,000 fils to the dinar. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity