Batelco launches $650m 7-year bond
Dubai, April 29, 2013
Bahrain Telecommunications Company (Batelco) has announced the successful launch and pricing of a $650 million seven-year bond. The bonds are rated BBB - by both Standard & Poor’s and Fitch.
Initial price guidance was issued at a spread of 350 basis points over US Treasuries, said an announcement from lead arrangers BNP Paribas and Citigroup.
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity