Qatar tops region in individual net worth
Manama, April 29, 2013
The global net worth per adult in Qatar stands at $145,596, marking the highest among the GCC countries, according to Credit Swiss Bank Global Wealth Report 2013.
Wealth per head in the UAE has reached $120,363, in Oman it stands at $46,436 and in Kuwait at $81,330, the report said, according to the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Wealth per head in Saudi Arabia stands at $36,725, while in Bahrain the figure reached $44,324, revealed the report.
A total of 26,000 Kuwaiti adults have a net worth of more than $1 million while 488 own more than $100 million.
In UAE, 43,000 rich people have a net worth of more than $1 million.
While 46,000 in Saudi Arabia and 19,000 in Qatar have net worth of more than $1 million, the report said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head