ADCB posts 5pc rise in Q1 profit
Dubai, April 25, 2013
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) posted a net profit of 903 million dirhams ($245.8 million) in the three months to March 31, up from 861 million dirhams in the prior-year period, marking a 5 percent rise.
Four analysts polled by Reuters had estimated an average first-quarter profit of 804.5 million dirhams.
Net attributable profit for the first quarter was 829.5 million dirhams versus 797 million dirhams in the first three months of 2012.
Impairment allowances for the first quarter totalled 322 million dirhams, the statement said, up 12 percent from the 287 million dirhams posted for the same period of 2012. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3