Kuwait Finance House Q1 net up 15pc
Kuwait, April 23, 2013
Kuwait Finance House (KFH) , the country's biggest Islamic lender, reported a 15 per cent rise in first-quarter net profit on Tuesday, lower than analysts' estimates.
Net profit rose to KD23 million ($80.7 million) from KD20 million in the same period a year ago, the lender said in a bourse filing.
Two analysts in a Reuters survey had predicted a KD25.15 million net profit on average for the first quarter.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units