BMI launches new premier service
Manama, April 17, 2013
Bahraini retail and commercial banking institution BMI Bank has unveiled its premier service proposition, Prestige, catering to affluent individuals.
Prestige was launched at a dinner held at the Capital Club and was attended by senior officials of the bank along with VIPs and exclusive guests, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The service has been launched to cater to a fast-growing customer segment with benefits including personalised attention and lounges at the bank's major branches, the report added.
"The number and spending power of affluent consumers continue to grow along with the demand for premium service," said BMI Bank chief executive Jamal Al Hazeem.
"We are glad to be able to expand our suite of deliverables to accommodate an increasingly sophisticated generation of customers, who expect more from their bank,"stated Al Hazeem.
"Backed by a team of well-trained relationship managers, along with an experienced and qualified team of service and product experts, Prestige will offer customers exclusive rates on term deposits and on our range of Salaf loans, in addition to a higher per-day cash withdrawal and point of sale limit on their debit cards," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units