Prepaid summit set to open in Dubai
Dubai, April 16, 2013
More than 120 local, regional and global experts of prepaid, mobile technology will gather at the fourth Prepaid Summit Middle East 2013 opening in Dubai tomorrow (April 17).
Visa, the leading global payments technology company is on-board as the title sponsor for the summit, which has emerged as the leading regional event to offer insights in prepaid trends and opportunities.
The Middle East is the second fastest growing region up 28 per cent in two years, according to Francesco Burelli, partner at Value Partners, and the member of Editorial Advisory Board for Cards International.
The three key region-wide opportunities are remittance, youth and unbanked segments as emerging technologies fuel the prepaid growth.
The organisers confirmed that the one day at Shangri La Hotel event will focus on the evolution of prepaid products, changing consumer behaviour and addresses how technology is transforming the industry.
“The summit will offer access and insight into understanding the industry through expert speakers presenting valuable and quality research,” Burelli concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee