Gulf Bank names GM Consumer Banking
Kuwait, April 9, 2013
Kuwait-based Gulf Bank has announced the appointment of Vikram Issar as general manager of Consumer Banking.
Issar, who joined the bank last month, was previously with Standard Chartered Bank in Singapore where he was chief operating officer for Products and Segments and Consumer Finance.
He brings with him 22 years of managerial experience in banking, with a broad range of experience in a number of different Asian markets, including Singapore, Thailand, Bangladesh and India.
Michel Accad, Gulf Bank’s chief executive officer said: "In his previous role, Vikram delivered excellent results in revenue growth and performance. His experience in the consumer banking industry will be very welcome as we continue to grow in this sector while we strive to provide customers with the best financial solutions. We welcome him to the Gulf Bank family and we are certain he will be a valuable asset to the retail banking team.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity