Bahrain National Insurance revamps website
Manama, April 8, 2013
Bahrain National Insurance Company (bni), a subsidiary of Bahrain National Holding Company, has launched its new website (www.bnidirect.com), designed for an enhanced user experience.
"The updated website has a new appearance, easy navigation structure and robust functionality," said bni general manager Abdulla Al Suwaidi.
"It has been developed to provide more ease of access for its current client base and provide an additional channel of access to visitors seeking information via computers or smartphones," he noted.
"Users can easily get free quotes, locate an agent and get information regarding various insurance products. Existing customers can manage their policies with no trouble," said Al Suwaidi.
"Visitors to the website can get information regarding the various insurance products offered by bni for individual and commercial clients as well as insurance quotes for vehicle, home, domestic servant, travel and online cargo covers," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'