Takaud announces key appointments
Manama, April 1, 2013
Takaud Savings and Pensions, a specialist savings and pensions provider and a member of the Kipco Group, has announced three key appointments to support its business.
Omar Shelbaya has been appointed chief distribution officer of the Mena region's specialist provider of long-term savings and pensions products. He has 20 years of sales management experience within the financial services sector.
Prior to joining Takaud, Shelbaya was the sales director for Friends Provident International for the Middle East and Africa.
Ebrahim Khalil Ebrahim has been appointed chief marketing and communications officer.
Ebrahim is an international marketing and communications professional and joins from Thuraya Satellite Telecoms Company where he was the vice president, marketing and corporate communications.
Mike Lonergan, regional sales director (corporate), joins from Friends Provident International where for the last two years he was corporate solutions director responsible for some of the largest companies in the region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals