Key officials named to Onic board
Muscat, March 31, 2013
Oman Investment Fund (OIF) a sovereign wealth fund of Oman, has appointed, among other new members, two insurance industry experts to the board of Oman National Investment Corporation (Onic) Holding.
Andrea Moneta and Lakhdar Moussi joined the Onic Holding Board following their election at Onic Holding’s recent AGM in Muscat. Both Moneta and Moussi bring decades of international insurance sector experience and expertise to Onic having worked for and advised some of the most prominent names in the industry, a statement said.
Moneta is currently senior adviser to Accenture FS as well as several private equity firms operating in financial services.
Moussi is managing partner of LM Consult, a management consultancy engaged in several major initiatives in Bahrain. He has been elected to the position of non-executive director of the Board.
Hassan Al-Nabhani, chief executive officer of Oman Investment Fund said: “I am delighted to confirm these elections to the board of Onic Holding. Andrea Moneta and Lakhdar Moussi bring years of experience and expertise to Onic Holding having worked around the globe at some of the world’s most renowned insurance and financial services companies.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech