Deutsche Bank names vice chairman for Mena
Dubai, March 27, 2013
Deutsche Bank said on Wednesday it had appointed Rafik Nayed as vice chairman for the Middle East and North Africa.
Nayed, previously interim chief executive officer of the Libyan Investment Authority, the country's sovereign wealth fund, will report to Ashok Aram, Deutsche Bank's chief executive for the region, the bank said in an emailed statement.
Prior to LIA, Nayed was head of strategy and business development for Oilinvest Netherlands, and head of utilities and infrastructure at Amwal Investment Bank in Qatar. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head