BKIC in new motor insurance service
Manama, March 19, 2013
Bahrain Kuwait Insurance Company (BKIC) has announced the signing of a MoU with Gulf Assist for providing pick-up and delivery service to its comprehensive motor insurance customers.
BKIC chief executive Ebrahim Al Rayes and Gulf Assist general manager Enrique Ballesteros signed the MoU in the presence of BKIC general manager Waleed Mahmood and other executives from both companies, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"The launch is a part of BKIC's strategic plan to further enhance the quality of its services and invest in service and product innovation, " said Al Rayes.
"These services come as a result of the dedicated efforts of BKIC and Gulf Assist teams to improve our customers' experience," he stated.
Under the service provision, customers are offered pick-up and delivery of their cars for routine maintenance or to the Traffic Directorate for annual traffic inspection and registration. A nominal fee is payable for availing the service.
For cars up to four years old, the annual traffic registration service will be provided through Bahrain Post, without the need for the car to be picked up.
Under the replacement car service, a rental vehicle will be provided, on request, to customers, while their cars are not available to them.
For a fixed nominal fee, a taxi service is also available to customers after they leave their cars for maintenance or inspection, and go for pick up after the completion of the job.
"These new services are promoted from all BKIC personal lines insurance centres located in Seef District, Diplomatic Area, Riffa and Arad," said Mahmood.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Bahrain Kuwait Insurance Company |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award