Al Ramz Securities tops DFM trading in Feb
Dubai, March 10, 2013
Al Ramz Securities, one of the UAE’s leading brokerage houses, continued its domination of the local market this year, posting a total trade value of Dh2.62 billion ($713 billion) in February to account for 10.82 per cent of UAE stock exchange, which stood at Dh24.25 billion for the period.
Announcing the feat, Mohammad Al Mortada Al Dandashi, the partner & managing director of Al Ramz Securities said, "Al Ramz is off to what is arguably its best start in national trading and we certainly intend to maintain the momentum as the local markets continue their rebound."
"Last year we managed to consistently rank first at the DFM and among the top three local players in UAE; we are currently working on topping our performance last year," he stated.
Following up on its market-leading performance in January, Al Ramz topped Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) by trading Dh1.09 billion to claim a 10.63 per cent local stake.
At the DFM, the broker also topped the market and posted Dh1.53 billion to take a 10.97 per cent share of domestic trade, said Al Dandashi.
The UAE brokerage has more than 14 years of proven innovation and excellence in the financial markets. It was the first company to be awarded a financial consultation and analysis license by the UAE Securities and Commodities Authority.
Delivering world-class retail and institutional services through its branches in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Al Ain, Al Ramz is a member of the ADX, the DFM and Nasdaq Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov