Prepaid summit to highlight awareness
Dubai, February 28, 2013
The region’s fourth annual conference dedicated to the prepaid sector will take place in Dubai in April.
The Prepaid Summit Middle East, the 2013 summit will focus on the evolution of prepaid, and how to improve the consumer awareness of prepaid, said James Ratcliff, editor of Cards International and spokesperson for the event.
The summit will take place on April 17 in Dubai. Visa is onboard as the Summit’s Title Sponsor and more than 150 experts are expected to attend the one day summit at Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai.
“The increasing awareness of prepaid products among consumers is creating new expectations from those developing products,” he said. “Increased mobility, internet usage and a strong retail growth are influencing the regional prepaid market.”
“The 2013 summit will bring the experts together to create a map for future. Prepaid continues to evolve across the Middle East, and the conference agenda clearly reflects that,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head