Prepaid summit to highlight awareness
Dubai, February 28, 2013
The region’s fourth annual conference dedicated to the prepaid sector will take place in Dubai in April.
The Prepaid Summit Middle East, the 2013 summit will focus on the evolution of prepaid, and how to improve the consumer awareness of prepaid, said James Ratcliff, editor of Cards International and spokesperson for the event.
The summit will take place on April 17 in Dubai. Visa is onboard as the Summit’s Title Sponsor and more than 150 experts are expected to attend the one day summit at Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai.
“The increasing awareness of prepaid products among consumers is creating new expectations from those developing products,” he said. “Increased mobility, internet usage and a strong retail growth are influencing the regional prepaid market.”
“The 2013 summit will bring the experts together to create a map for future. Prepaid continues to evolve across the Middle East, and the conference agenda clearly reflects that,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds