ADCB raises $1.5bn through dual-tranche bond
London, February 27, 2013
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) has raised a combined $1.5 billion through the placement of a rare dual-tranche bond offering made up of senior and subordinated notes.
The lender priced at $750 million 2.50 per cent five-year senior unsecured bond at a re-offer price of 99.636 to yield 2.578 per cent, or 165bp over mid-swaps and a $750 million 4.50 per cent 10-year subordinated bond at a reoffer price of 99.127 to yield 4.61 per cent, or 265bp over mid-swaps.
The senior notes are expected to be rated A/A+, while the subordinated notes are likely to be rated A-/A.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Barclays, ING, JP Morgan, National Bank of Abu Dhabi and RBS are the leads on the Reg S-only transaction. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013