Jadwa Investment names new chairman
Riyadh, February 25, 2013
Jadwa Investment Company, a leading Saudi investment bank licensed by the Capital Market Authority, has appointed Adib Alzamil as the new chairman of the Board of Directors.
Alzamil succeeds Prince Faisal bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, who was appointed recently as the Governor of Madinah province.
Alzamil is a senior member of the Zamil Group, where he is currently managing director of Finance and Investments and serves on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
He also serves on the boards of Sanabil Al-Saudia, Bank Albilad, Fajr Capital, Methanol Chemical Company and Dana Gas.
Alzamil holds a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Portland State University. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- German bank plans $188m investment in Mena
- KFH says 20pc capital increase oversubscribed
- Bank Nizwa, Bahwan in travel finance tie-up
- Saudi IPO subscriptions plunge 53pc in Q1
- UAB, Al Ansari partner for payment solution
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman