Jadwa Investment names new chairman
Riyadh, February 25, 2013
Jadwa Investment Company, a leading Saudi investment bank licensed by the Capital Market Authority, has appointed Adib Alzamil as the new chairman of the Board of Directors.
Alzamil succeeds Prince Faisal bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, who was appointed recently as the Governor of Madinah province.
Alzamil is a senior member of the Zamil Group, where he is currently managing director of Finance and Investments and serves on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
He also serves on the boards of Sanabil Al-Saudia, Bank Albilad, Fajr Capital, Methanol Chemical Company and Dana Gas.
Alzamil holds a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Portland State University. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director