Jadwa Investment names new chairman
Riyadh, February 25, 2013
Jadwa Investment Company, a leading Saudi investment bank licensed by the Capital Market Authority, has appointed Adib Alzamil as the new chairman of the Board of Directors.
Alzamil succeeds Prince Faisal bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, who was appointed recently as the Governor of Madinah province.
Alzamil is a senior member of the Zamil Group, where he is currently managing director of Finance and Investments and serves on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
He also serves on the boards of Sanabil Al-Saudia, Bank Albilad, Fajr Capital, Methanol Chemical Company and Dana Gas.
Alzamil holds a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Portland State University. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain