ADCB sets early price talk for 2-part bond sale
Dubai, February 25, 2013
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) has released early price guidance for a two-part bond offering, arranging banks said on Monday, with final pricing expected this week.
Guidance for a benchmark-sized 5-year senior unsecured bond was issued at 180 basis points over midswaps, while early price talk for a benchmark 10-year subordinated Tier 2 issue was released in the high 200 bps over midswaps area.
Benchmark-sized is typically understood to mean at least $500 million.
The bank has picked itself, Barclays, ING , JP Morgan Chase, National Bank of Abu Dhabi and RBS as joint bookrunners on the deal. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch