Kingdom Holding to pay $147m dividends
Al Khobar, February 23, 2013
Kingdom Holding Co, the international investment firm of Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, will pay dividends worth 550.3 million Saudi riyals ($146.75 million) this year, in quarterly installments, the company said on Saturday.
Kingdom Holding will "distribute quarterly cash dividends from retained earnings of 1.25% (5% for the full year) of the shares' nominal value, by distributing 12.5 halalas per share quarterly (the total for the year is 0.50 riyals per share) for a total of 137.6 million riyals as quarterly cash dividends totaling to 550.3 million riyals for the year," Kingdom said in a statement.
The firm made a net profit of 209.6 million riyals ($55.9 million) in the fourth quarter, compared with 187.8 million riyals in the same period a year earlier. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov