Kingdom Holding to pay $147m dividends
Al Khobar, February 23, 2013
Kingdom Holding Co, the international investment firm of Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, will pay dividends worth 550.3 million Saudi riyals ($146.75 million) this year, in quarterly installments, the company said on Saturday.
Kingdom Holding will "distribute quarterly cash dividends from retained earnings of 1.25% (5% for the full year) of the shares' nominal value, by distributing 12.5 halalas per share quarterly (the total for the year is 0.50 riyals per share) for a total of 137.6 million riyals as quarterly cash dividends totaling to 550.3 million riyals for the year," Kingdom said in a statement.
The firm made a net profit of 209.6 million riyals ($55.9 million) in the fourth quarter, compared with 187.8 million riyals in the same period a year earlier. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds