Qatar Exchange to move headquarters
Doha, February 20, 2013
Qatar Exchange has announced that it will move its headquarters to Al Dana Tower, West Bay, opposite to City Center Shopping Mall, for a “Soft Launch”, as of March 4.
The last working day for QE in its current building will be February 28.
The exchange will occupy the first to fifth floors of the main tower along with the first and second floor of the annex adjacent to the main building, a statement from QE said.
A temporary hall in the first floor of Al Dana Tower will be equipped to host the investors until a permanent and more comfortable one has been prepared and equipped for that purpose.
Most of the licensed brokerage companies will gradually open offices on the first floor of the main tower to provide regular services to QE investors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson