Qatar Exchange to move headquarters
Doha, February 20, 2013
Qatar Exchange has announced that it will move its headquarters to Al Dana Tower, West Bay, opposite to City Center Shopping Mall, for a “Soft Launch”, as of March 4.
The last working day for QE in its current building will be February 28.
The exchange will occupy the first to fifth floors of the main tower along with the first and second floor of the annex adjacent to the main building, a statement from QE said.
A temporary hall in the first floor of Al Dana Tower will be equipped to host the investors until a permanent and more comfortable one has been prepared and equipped for that purpose.
Most of the licensed brokerage companies will gradually open offices on the first floor of the main tower to provide regular services to QE investors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge