Mashreq unveils new prizes for scheme
Dubai, February 18, 2013
Mashreq has announced new prizes to its MashreqMillionaire scheme, giving two customers the chance to win Dh1 million ($0.27 million).
With new prizes for the months of February, March and April, customers will have more than one reason to invest in MashreqMillionaire, a statement from the bank said.
The new prize structure is set to offer for the first time in the UAE, two winners to win Dh1 Million each in one single month, in the month of April. An Emirati national customer and a resident customer will walk away as millionaires, the statement said.
The savings scheme will announce a total number of 43 winners in February and March for 40 prizes of Dh5,000 each and three prizes of Dh100,000 each.
Tooran Asif, head of personal banking, said: “MashreqMillionaire has changed the lives of so many individuals and it has become a dream for everyone to win it. Over the years, we have come across winners from diverse walks of life, whose patience and confidence in the scheme has paid off in multiples.”
“MashreqMillionaire constantly evolves to meet the expectations of customers and ensures that Mashreq is the reason behind the accomplishment of their amazing dreams.”
“The new prize structure offers customers with more chances of becoming winners. This is our way of giving back to them, and appreciating their relationship with the bank.”
The January MashreqMillionair draw was held recently and British National Marie Rose MC Farlane was announced as the lucky winner.
MashreqMillionaire was launched in 1995 and has since then made more millionaires than any other schemes in the UAE. Customers can purchase certificates across all Mashreq branches strategically located in the UAE. Existing Mashreq customers can also buy online through MashreqOnline. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook